My colleagues in health business marketing Tony Rose and Angus Pyke recently interviewed myself and 10 other world experts on health care marketing.
In a moment I’ll share with you how you can get FREE access to all of these interviews.
One of the “gurus” shared the distinction between marketing strategy and marketing tactics and explained how understanding this distinction helped one health professional become a global phenomenon with annual revenue now well over $40 million a year!
Tony and Angus have locked in myself – and some of the best health business minds – including Mathew Loop, Ed Osburn, Jason Deitch, Chris Burﬁeld, Billy Sticker, Chad Woolner, Shawn Dill, Tabor Smith, Kevin Christie, and Scott Wells.
They sat shoulder to shoulder with each of us and pried our best marketing tips and strategies.
They managed to extract the kind of information that a lot of these “high-end” gurus only share with their elite top level customers.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn at this FREE event:
• The key marketing strategies the experts would employ if they were starting a practice from scratch today.
• The biggest marketing mistakes that health professionals make.
• Exactly what a new patient marketing funnel is and why you should be implementing one in your practice.
• The hottest social media marketing opportunity that’s open to us at the moment.
• And last but not least the experts shared their best “get patients now strategies”.
The Marketing Summit is a completely FREE ONLINE event.
No more missing weekends with your family and you’ll save thousands by kissing goodby to expensive travel, event registrations and tacky accommodation.
The Marketing Summit was designed to remove the confusion and overwhelm for health practitioners so they can turn on the new patient tap.
See you at the summit!