Current Melbourne Tigers Physiotherapist and high profile educator Robert De Nardis has just released a new video onto our online educational portals Physioprofessor.com and thePTProfessor.com
As well as his work with the Melbourne Tigers, Robert is the owner of Sandringham Sports Medicine in Melbourne and director of the Melbourne Whiplash Centre- so he adds a wealth of knowledge to the mentor team.
In this recent session Robert presents an educational seminar he delivered to a group of junior basketballers – which was a repeat of the same session he delivered to his Melbourne Tigers team.
In the session – titled “An Introduction to the Foam Roller” – Robert outlines a range of exercises and soft tissue techniques that all heath professionals and trainers can use in their rehabilitation and conditioning sessions.
This is also a great session for any professional looking to deliver educational seminars on this topic to their clients and other local fitness centres – an excellent way to increase your profile and improve your client number.
We are pleased to be make this great video available to members of Physioprofessor.com and full access members of thePTProfessor.com immediately.
Members can watch this two part video by logging into the program and selecting this session – it is the featured presentation for this month so you cannot miss it once you log in.
Watch This Session for ONLY $4.95
If you are not a current member – and want to view this video plus have access to incredible presentations from some of the worlds leading health and fitness educators – go to www.PhysioProfessor.com ( for Physios and Allied Health Professionals) or www.thePTProfessor.com ( for Personal Trainers).
You can take a 30 day test drive of either program starting from ONLY $4.95 – with the regular monthly membership fee commencing after the 30 day trial.
You can cancel at any time and there are no lock in contracts with any of my education portals.
NOTE– Only ONE 30 day trial is available per person – so if you have already used your trial period at a previous time – you are not able to activate another one and will need to pay the normal monthly rate.
To find out more and to take the 30 day test drive starting from ONLY $4.95 go to:
Here is a brief overview of what is covered in this new “An Introduction to the Foam Roller” presentation – with Robert De Nardis:
– The different types of foam rollers and when to use each roller.
– The “flush massage” technique used by NBL basketballers to improve recovery post game.
– The number one factor that leads to injury in sport and how to use the foam roller to prevent them.
– How to use the foam roller to reduce trigger points in many body parts.
– How to prevent calf problems , reduce trigger points and increase core stability in one foam roller exercise.
– The best foot position to use when doing gluteal releases with foam rollers.
– A 3 stage progression for quads releases using the foam roller.
– How to use the foam roller to challenge core stability and mobilize the thoracic spine at the same time.
– Why the foam roller is not just for ITB releases and how to maximise its use as a pre game warmup and a post game muscle relaxer.
– The part of the body that should never be worked on with the foam roller – do you know where it is?
– How to use the foam roller as a post workout relaxation tool.
Plus much more
PhysioProfessor.com members can watch this session immediately by logging into the member’s area – it is the featured presentation this month.
If you are not a member of either of these great online learning portals then join now to get immediate access to this session and over 70 hours of other incredible content from some of the world’s leading health and fitness experts.
You can take either program for a 30 day test drive from only $4.95.
Personal Trainers can also earn 15 CEC’s with Fitness Australia just by being a member and taking advantage of this great resource.
Core Stability Update
In case you have not yet registered for and watched this FREE webinar – then here is your chance.
“Core Stability and The Better Back Program – How to Put a Structured Rehabilitation Program Into Your Health Business“.
It is vital that all health professionals appreciate the importance of structured and systematic rehabilitation programs to ensure patient compliance and provide excellent outcomes.
This FREE webinar tells you exactly how to do it.
You can register for this FREE webinar using the link below: