I am continually amazed at the way some health professionals work out the prices they charge for their sessions – many do nothing more than ring the competition – see what they charge and then place themselves somewhere in the middle.
You price is simply a reflection of the value provide to your clients and patients – nothing more and nothing less – so the more value you create – the higher your fees – it’s that simple.
If you do the same thing as everyone else, in the same way, under the same conditions – then you are creating no extra value – so you can only ever charge the same as everyone else.
So to justify increasing your fees you must differentiate yourself by doing something different, providing a new service that only you can do, give added bonuses and services that other providers don’t deliver, specialising in a specific condition of group of people so you are seen as the expert in this area – or giving better guarantees that other providers can’t (or won’t) match.
To help you get better control of your health business and to increase your profits I have recorded a FREE 50 minute webinar:
”Sixteen Ways to Increase Profits in Your Health Business with Little or No Money”
In this presentation I will cover:
- How your thinking is holding you back from true business and life success
- How YOU are the problem as much as the solution and what to do about it
- How I made an extra $50,000 from one conversation
- Why your current prices are too cheap and how that impacts your profits
- How other companies are setting your fees and why this can ruin your business
- The one report your computer must give you to stop you going bust
- A success formula that will change your life
- Why your team leave and how to reduce staff turnover
- A website problem that many of us don’t even know about
- Why all clients are not the same and how to get rid of the time wasters and energy vampires
- And loads more
To register for this presentation and to have immediate access fill in the form at :
I welcome your comments on this topic.